This Tool is a one-piece forged trowel made from high grade steel for lasting performance. High quality, stainless steel Archaeological trowel, ideal for archaeological work involving delicate extraction.
* Good for cutting compacted sediment and compressed soil
* ATH45 blade size: 4 1/2" X 2 1/4" (11,43cm X 6,35cm)
* ATH50 blade size: 5" X 2 1/2" (12,70cm X 6,35cm)
* Ultra-durable holster has long-wearing insert that protects the blade and clothing
* Riveted belt loop for secure and easy portability
* Made in the U.S.A.
* Ideal for Archaeological work