A tungsten carbided tipped scriber ideal for hardness testing while performing geological field work in the field. One end has a pointed scriber for scratching samples, while the opposite end has a magnet for testing magnetic properties of mineral. Particularly good for use when exploring for iron ore. This is a must have piece of equipment for mineral exploration geologists.
* Tungsten carbide scribe tip
* Built-in nickel-plated neodymium magnet for magnetic testing
* Machined engineered aluminum handle
* Diamond knurling for comfortable and steady grip
* Pocket clips and protective caps
* Dimension: 5/16" (8mm) diameter x 4-1/2" (114mm) length