Realgar massive samples from Nevada, U.S.A. These specimens are a vibrant orange - red colour and are supplied in a card tray and polythene bag due to their toxicity. Realgar is an arsenic containing sulfide mineral, and so is toxic to all animals and humans. It has however, had many uses over the centuries as a trade item and in industry. It's main use in the modern day is in the manufacture of fireworks, giving some fireworks the vibrant beautiful colours, historically it was used in the manufacture of glass to make it clear and early on as a paint pigment. The samples are mounted on a polystyrene base and supplied in a labelled card tray, the pieces are roughly 1 inch in size. As realgar is toxic, this product cannot be sold to children.
*Remember to wash your hands immediately after handling realgar. It contains arsenic and can be toxic. Upon purchase of the particular mineral specimen, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. This mineral is not suitable for children.