£640.00 ex VAT
• Azimuth Dial – 1x 0-360 degrees on dial
• Unique dual axis hollow hinge allows for easy and intuitive measurements of any line or plane.
• The lid rotates 360˚ around both axes, making measurements possible for any surface including overhangs. The lid can extend or create the measurement surface itself.
• The default orientation of compass North makes this the only transit in the world that can measure strike & dip simultaneously. A simple rotation of the azimuth ring also allows simultaneous measurement of dip angle & dip direction if that is preferred.
• A secondary axis of rotation and lid protractor allows simultaneous measurement of trend & plunge.
• The hollow hinge/sighting tube allows for direct horizontal and vertical sighting measurements.
• Hinge dial enables dip angle measurements and also serves as a versatile protractor.
• Excellent contact and sighting measurement capabilities.
• Dual long-level bubbles allow the user to level the compass from the sides and bottom.
• The flat bottom allows for easier dip angle and dip azimuth measurements at low angles.
• The needle can be set to lock automatically, allowing for accurate readings.
• The precision NdFeB disc magnet provides very accurate readings and resists demagnetization.
• Our magnetic needle can be balanced for use almost anywhere in the world .
• Induction dampening makes for a quick-settling needle.
• A sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement throughout the life of the instrument.
• The needle lock button can lock or free the needle, depending on the model.
• The internal components are sealed with an O-ring for improved resistance to dust and water.
• Each comes with a protective leather case.
• Made in the USA
There may be a few weeks lead time for this product. Please inform if you need specific balancing.
The Brunton Axis transit, a deviation from the conventional transit that has earned the company a reputable name, offers a remarkable advantage by enabling the simultaneous measurement of dip and strike, trends and plunge, dip and dip direction, as well as bearing and angle. This enhances the speed and ease of data collection without compromising on measurement precision, making it an indispensable tool in high-stakes industries. Encased in a sturdy alloy housing, the device also features a disc magnet, bubble levels, clinometer needle, and other components. This is the azimuth variant that comes with a 0-360 degree dial. There may be a few weeks lead time for this product. Please inform if you need specific balancing.
There are no reviews yet.