Brunton Omni-Sight Compass
£140.00 ex VAT
- Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight
- Rare Earth Magnet: Resists magnetic interference and will not lose polarity.
- All-In-One Scales: 360 Degree azimuth, reciprocal bearing, quadrants, MILS.
- Dimensions: 63.5 x 89 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 335 grams
- Features: 1 Degree resolution Made: in the U.S.A.
Out of stock
The latest in the Brunton 2015 range of professional compasses. The Omni-Sight compasses is a solid, robust sighting compasses encased within an aluminium housing. As expected from Brunton, the compasses is highly accurate and has a whole range of features
With both forward azimuth and reciprocal bearings, plus 90° quadrants and 6400 point MILS, the Omni-Sight spot-through compass offers the convenience of multiple precision instruments in one hand-held unit. The internal rare-earth magnet guarantees accuracy and resists magnetic interference. The standard models here are all configured for zone one which works in the majority of the northern hemisphere.
The amount of features on this compass allow it to be used by almost any one in any field, from earth science, geology, hiking, surveying, navigation and much more.