Suunto Tandem Compass Clinometer
* High accuracy – precise readings in seconds
* Durable aluminum housing – protects against impact, corrosion and water
* Edges at 90 degrees angles for contact measuring
* Individually calibrated
* Optical adjustment for reading
* Same quality capsules as in the regular PMS and KBS
* Tandem 360 PC / 360 R: Scales: 0 ± 90°, 0 ± 150 %, conversion table cosines 0 – 45°
The Suunto Tandem is a liquid-filled precision compass and clinometer in one compact anodized alloy housing. This instrument is an excellent tool for satellite/antenna installers, surveyors, engineers, cartographers, geologists, miners, architects and for anyone who needs to be able to measure directional indications, heights, vertical angles and slopes - with speed and accuracy. It is an invaluable tool especially for geologists working in the mineral exploration and mining business where exact, precise measurements must be acquired such as orientation of rock faces, dip and strike, height readings and much more. Complete with a lanyard a carrying pouch with a belt loop.
Global needle for use anywhere in the world.