Brunton Omni-Slope Clinometer
- Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight Precision
- Pendulum: Fast, accurate, smooth, dead-on. 180 degree range.
- All-In-One Scales: Degrees, percent grade, forestry chain, 1 degree resolution.
- Dimensions: 63.5 x 89 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 335 grams
- Features: 1 Degree resolution Made: in the U.S.A.
The latest in the Brunton 2015 range of professional clinometers. The Omni-Slope is a rugged, robust and highly accurate clinometer and height measuring instrument all housed within a robust aluminium housing. This inclinometer allows users to measure angles in degrees, percent grade and the 66 foot forestry chain. The lightweight aluminum housing lends years of field reliability, and the precision pendulum give fast and accurate readings weather you’re gauging the height of a tree, measuring avalanche danger, obtaining the angle of dip on a bed of rock or judging the pitch of a cave this instrument can do it all.